So, it’s that time of year again. January.
Inevitably every year I get to this point and start looking around for new things to do. Finished my internship, barely back at work and have another two months off from uni.
And so the annual Summer Bucket List is born. I always create them, never finish them. But this year I will succeed! Keep an eye out for the success post sometime in early March. Don’t hold your breath for it to be fully ticked off.
Summer 2015 Bucket List
- Visit the Top 5 Hidden Beaches in Sydney: Xplore Sydney has created a handy list of the Top 5 Hidden Beaches in Sydney. As a local I feel obliged to hang out at the less tourist-y places, so I’m going to try and visit all five these holidays.
- Finish watching Grey’s Anatomy: because really, what is summer without a decent dose of McDreamy to keep you going. And I’m a season from finishing all ten so may as well power through these holidays.
- Learn to play a new song on guitar: It’s been awhile. Need to keep those skills funky fresh!
- Listen to K-Pop: This one’s for you, Kay and Cynthia.
- Go horse riding: My friend Melissa is studying vet science, and has always been slightly animal obsessed – we have a tradition of horse riding at Glenworth Valley. What is summer without a quiet trail ride to cheer you up?
- Camping (or should I say glamping?): My favourite way to holiday!
- Visit a museum/exhibition in Sydney: Need a dose of culture to keep me going through my extended absence from the city.
Well, that’s it for now. I expect this list will be edited as my summer develops and I get busier. Only 2 months until uni goes back!
Some links to the activities I referenced: